World 4U

Free talk about everything connected to culture and "culture" :O)



Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bono With George on Lunch

Rock singer Bono is invited for lunch with George Bush. U2 are singing at Washington now. US president and Bono will continue their discussion started during G-8 in Scotland about problems of third world, AIDS and hunger.
Bono is fighting for US support with solving global problems since 1999.
Bono said: “I’m representing the poorest and the most vulnerable people. On a spiritual level, I have that with me. I’m throwing a punch, and the fist belongs to people who can’t be in the room, whose rage, whose anger, whose hurt I represent."
“The moral force is way beyond mine, it’s an argument that has much more weight than I have. So I’m not feeling nervous.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Links
Google