World 4U

Free talk about everything connected to culture and "culture" :O)



Monday, November 07, 2005

Jennifer Aniston is Fine

She is ok again after her very public breakup with Brad Pitt. The couple's divorce was finalized on Oct. 2.

"Do I talk to Brad? Yes, we do, I do," the 36-year-old star tells "Good Morning America's" Diane Sawyer. "That's very peaceful. It's a really peaceful thing. That's another thing … people want it to be this war and this mean, terrible, shallow thing that's just playing like some soap opera or story line, and it's just not. So, yeah, pleasant, done."

Despite the very public exposure of Pitt and Jolie's relationship, Aniston tells Sawyer that she's not angry at Pitt, her husband of 4½ years.

"How do you do this?" Sawyer asked. "I mean, for all the girls out there who want to know, how do you do this? How do you move on from something a lot of people would think …"

"I will not let myself down like that," Aniston said. "I have a lot of amazing women, you know, women in my life who have been an example for me of what not to do. So, and I also know what feels good, and it doesn't feel good to harbor anger and resentment."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Links
Google