World 4U

Free talk about everything connected to culture and "culture" :O)



Monday, November 07, 2005

Woody, Mia and Daughter

Legendary director Woody Allen claims he's glad ex-wife Mia Farrow found his nude photos of her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi.

About his scandalic marriage with 35 years younger adopted daughter he said: "It was one of the great pieces of luck in my life. It was a turning point in my life for the better".

However, Woody admits he is still like a father figure to his young bride.

Speaking of their relationship, he confessed in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine: "It's got a more paternal feeling to it.

"All the women I went out with were basically my age. Now, here, it just works like magic. The very inequality of me being older and much more accomplished, much more experienced, takes away any real meaningful conflict."

69 years old Woody also claims he hates getting older, saying: "Ageing is a terrible thing It's just all bad news You deteriorate physically and die. "I've gained no wisdom, insight or mellowing"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Links
Google